Saturday 21 August 2010

Thoughts on the Muji research.....

Muji pens....what do I need to know??

I think that it is good so, I need to find out why ?

But i can't make an informed decision.

I need to
- get a hold of Muji pens
-and other reasonably priced pens ( within the same range...its only fair?)
-categorise and document them
-try them all out and wrtie a review for each of them( general review and according to chosen categories)
-rate them out of 10, or whatever
-ask around...make a little survey on people's favourties pens and their thoughts on Muji pens.
- try and find information about Muji pens eg, type of ink, where they are made, ( I believe they are actually made in Thailand...seeing that I'm here anyway ...might as well try and see if I could find the factory and pay a visit)
-I want to get a sketch book ( a small/thin one ) and for every page I will write with a different pen, use that sketch book to review it. and add in a little illustration of my own using that pen\


So, when I manage to do all these....I will think of where to go next...but I have to stop cramming my thoughts! one step at a time.....

Categories for scoring the pens:

price
quality
design/aesthetics
size
pen nip size
weight
how comfortable
how long they last
'drop' factor/ breakability
made where
how green?
who uses them
how well they draw
how well they write
ink
smudge factor
how absorbent
lid

No comments:

Post a Comment