Monday 23 August 2010

A sudden love for Logo Design and now I know what I've been look for.....

Yes! its Typographic Logos I've finally found a word for it that doesn't sound so awkward and...wordy ??

This type of Graphic Design I've been looking at and admiring so much are actually simple typographic logos. Some of them are graphical/ pictorial, some of them are type used as image and some are just purely typographic but ultimately it's a technique/ trend used in Logo Designs.

I'm still not going to abandon my initial interest in clever wordplay in Graphic Design as it is a big part of the type of Logos I will be looking at.

Im going to be selective in what type of Logos I will be looking at. witty. creative. effective. typographic and just awesome! and here's a few tasters.....






No comments:

Post a Comment