Saturday 21 August 2010

System

I have been thinking.

Rephrase.

I have been trying to think. reflect. and find my motivation..

Well, the motivation is there I just can't quite express it. (hmmmm.....)

So, I've overcome the obstacle of not knowing what is good. ( with great difficulty) Now I do. So what's the problem.

I should be getting used to this by now. When you solve one problem. a million always arises.

What's the problem now?

I need a system. at least a relatively organised research method.

There is so much information to obtain/gain in such a short amount of time so....

To become an expert in 5 things in the space of a summer holiday....hmmmmm.....how would one do that ?

Muji Pens
Childhood memories
Geometrical Patterns
Sustainable Design
Wordplay in Logos design


one at a time....one at a time.

So, I need to:

-make a list,a fairly organised one, of what I need to do as a starting point to research for each of my ideas
-think of this one at a time.( start with one idea- idientify what I will do, when and how?)

No comments:

Post a Comment