Friday 20 August 2010

First trip to the Uk....never quite manage to leave :)




one of my youngest ( well, or oldest?)memories are funnily enough the ones of my first and 2nd trip to the Uk. I think I was about four the first time I visited England and then again when I was five. There are so memories from those trips that stand out to me....more than any other.

I can't think of many more memories of my life before that....may be another distant memory when I was three....my first trip abroad to Hong Kong.

So, when I think of myself when I was three-five, the first things I think of is of the time I was travelling? And I must have been in Hong Kong for....a week? and about the same amount of time in the UK.

out of my 5 years living....those are the things I remeber the most?

It intrigues me why ??

It's strange rig

No comments:

Post a Comment