Monday 5 July 2010

Everything is good.

What is good....to me?

I can't help but think about what I like rather what is actually good. What is 'good' to someone might be seem so good to the other so I am looking at 'Good' from a personal and subjective point of view. I think if I didn't, this project will turn into a moral and ethics fueled one, which would be absolutely right but perhaps not appropriate for a project like this?



I arrived home last week after not having been home for long time so at that point...home is good

but after a week...its not looking as appealing as it did for the first few days...its good but it may not seem as good as ...perhaps...something that I don't yet have...

human nature keeps us unsatisfied.

First I thought that writing down everything that I think is good would be messy and hard to work with.So I thought about categorising 'good' subjects, objects, concept, statements and 'things.....( as written on the brief)



or make up my own ??

if what is good is subjective and personal ....can be catergorised into what 'I'
...see
...hear
...touch/feel
...smell
....taste


perhaps I'm complicating this?

No comments:

Post a Comment